- September 1, 2003 - Escalation
of US political intervention in the country: Manipulating the peace process
- June 3, 2003 - U.S. Prepares for More
Military Interventions in the Phillipines
- February 24, 2003 - U.S. Expanding Combat
Missions in the Phillipines
- January 6, 2003 - From the Phillipines:
Thwart Plans to Restore Direct Military Rule!
- August 27, 2002 - U.S.-Phillipines Military
Operation "Shifting Focus"
- July 28, 2002 - Protest Against U.S.-Phillipine
- June 10, 2002 - Greater U.S. Troop Deployment
Expected in Phillipines
- June 4, 2002 - U.S. Helicopters in Combat
in the Phillipines
- April 30, 2002 - U.S. Planning Combat
Role for Troops in Phillipines
- April 15, 2002 - Thousands of U.S. Troops
to Land in Phillipines
- March 26, 2002 - U.S. Escalating War
- January 21, 2002 - U.S. Imperialism Goes
to War Against the Filipino People
- January 19, 2002 - U.S.-R.P.
Military Exercies in Mindanao a Tripwire to a New Vietnam?
- December 24, 2001 - More
U.S. Troops Arrive in Southern Phillipines
- November 20, 2001 - U.S. Increases Military Aid
to the Phillipines
- Further Advance the
Revolutionary Movement (October 2001)
Reprinted from the official news organ of the Communist Party of the Philippines.
- U.S. Increases Military
Aid to the Philippines (November 27, 2001)
The Bush administration is using its "war against terrorism" as a pretext
to increase military aid to the Philippines. Full
- Junk the Visiting
Forces Agreement (February 21, 2000)
Recently the Anti-Imperialist News Service (AINS) interviewed
representatives of the Chicago Collective of the League of Filipino Students